[CentOS-devel] where should we build nsible-2.4.1 in CBS?

Fabian Arrotin

arrfab at centos.org
Fri Dec 1 08:31:13 UTC 2017

On 30/11/17 18:24, Ken Dreyer wrote:
> Hi Fabian,
>
> Thank you very much for the details here. "cbs remove-pkg" worked
> great. We now pull ansible from the Extras external repository.
>
> - Ken

Well, just to let you know (and all people following this thread) that
it seems Ansible disappeared from RHEL Extras, so it will be
unmaintained at the CentOS Extras level too (and wondering even if pkg
shouldn't disappear from that repo too)

So it appeared (again) in Epel :
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2017-74e062ae45

That also means that then CBS users will have to add it again (tag it)
in their own targets, and Sandra already rebuilt 2.4.2 :
https://cbs.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=20893

Really wondering why it appeared in RHEL extras and was removed ~1month
later ...

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab