[CentOS-devel] CentOS Atomic Host: considering rpm-ostree jigdo ♲📦

Jason Brooks

jbrooks at redhat.com
Wed Dec 6 23:37:25 UTC 2017

On Dec 6, 2017 9:33 AM, "Colin Walters" <walters at verbum.org> wrote:

Hi Jason (and anyone else interested in the CentOS community):

I am starting to socialize this option for rpm-ostree (and hence Atomic
Host):

https://github.com/projectatomic/rpm-ostree/issues/1081

See also my Fedora releng discussion proposal:
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/rel-eng@
lists.fedoraproject.org/thread/MMVGZLXKAURDHGZC5IXJSYLQ7RYMAUCV/

Any thoughts about whether this would help CentOS AH delivery?

It sounds promising to me. I know there's been some pain around repo
mirroring. What do you need from us to advance this?

Jason

I'm also interested in whether anyone who is doing "custom AH" builds
using CentOS would want to use this approach.