[CentOS-devel] Centos 7 vagrant image unnecessary packages

Carlos Rodrigues

cefrodrigues at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 22:41:05 UTC 2017

On Sat, Dec 16, 2017 at 9:24 PM, Laurențiu Păncescu
<lpancescu at centosproject.org> wrote:
> That depends on how many people complain about that until the next release
> (probably in February). I would also prefer minimal images, fast to create
> and destroy, to having the man pages included in every Vagrant instance -
> like other people here. I use linux.die.net as well.

Well... fair enough.

I don't expect much in the way of additional complaints, since it's
easy to move to another image (and they all seem to keep the man
pages). I just complained because I was fond of using this image in
particular, but I'm already switching images myself (to
"fedora/27-cloud-base") for these "vagrant box as an interactive
machine" use cases.

C.