[CentOS-devel] test builds on private server (drivers, kernel, media, mesa, winehq, java)

Akemi Yagi amyagi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 19:20:21 UTC 2017

On Sat, Feb 4, 2017 at 1:33 PM, Andreas Benzler <andreas at benzlerweb.de> wrote:
> Hello Guys,

> MIght be interest for a developer. Thanks ...
>
> from christmas till now I updated follow packages in my privated builds:
>
> http://centos.cms4all.org/repo/7/
>
> Drivers: libdrm 2.4.75 (update)
>          vulkan 1.0.3
>
> Kernel: 4.9.1 & firmware (update)
>
> Media: Kodi 17.0 + pvr addons & vlc 2.2.4 (update)
>
> Mesa: 13.0.4 with d3dadapter and vulkan (update)
>
> WineHQ: wine 2.0.1 & wine-stage 2.0.1 (update), winetricks
>
> http://centos.cms4all.org/repo/java/
>
> Oracle Java 1.8.0 121
> Netbeans 8.2.1
>
> Sincerely
>
> Andy
>
> PS: This are no signed packages, but the source

I assume you are offering those packages for public consumption, not
building just for personal use. If this is the case, I'd like to
suggest that you use a unique tag for your packages rather than the
.centos tag.

Regarding the kernel, I see that it was rebuilt from ELRepo's
kernel-lt with modification(s). You may want to provide details on how
your kernel is different from kernel-lt [1] or kernel-ml [2] and how
you plan to maintain it.

[1] http:elrepo.org/tiki/kernel-lt
[2] http:elrepo.org/tiki/kernel-ml

Akemi