[CentOS-devel] python-etcd

Alan Pevec apevec at redhat.com
Tue Feb 14 21:54:42 UTC 2017

Hi Sebastiaan,

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 8:47 PM, Sebastiaan Glazenborg
<sebastiaan at acore.nl> wrote:
> I have a question regarding this package:
> https://cbs.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=15088
>
> I do not know much about CentOS package building; does this mean that
> package python-etcd will be available soon?

CBS Koji is used to build packages for CentOS SIGs, not base OS.
Look at "Tags" section, this build was done as a dependency in Cloud
SIG for an OpenStack component puppet-etcd -> networking-vpp ML2
plugin. It will be shipped in the pending Ocata release in the
CloudSIG/RDO repositories, no other use-cases are planned.
What is your use-case?

Cheers,
Alan