[CentOS-devel] CentOS PaaS SIG meeting (2017-02-01)

Wed Feb 1 20:51:34 UTC 2017
Troy Dawson <tdawson at redhat.com>

Note from the meeting

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 9:48 AM, Troy Dawson <tdawson at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> It's time for our weekly PaaS SIG sync-up meeting
>
> Time: 1700 UTC - Wedensdays
> Date: Today Wedensday, 01 February 2017
> Where: IRC- Freenode - #centos-devel
>
> Agenda:
> - OpenShift Current StatusI
> -- rpms
--- origin 1.4.1 - still testing but looking good
--- openshift-ansible-3.4.56 - still testing but looks good
---  We are going to update ansible to fix the problems
openshift-ansible were hitting
> -- Documentation
> -- Automated testing
Ari and the Upstream Origin team are talking about transfering
automated builds and testing to the Upstream Origin team
> -- images / image building
> -- Multi-arch
Alot of interest is happening on openshift on multi-arch