[CentOS-devel] ManualInstall fail in first steps

Mon Feb 13 12:44:46 UTC 2017
Ned Slider <ned at unixmail.co.uk>

On 13/02/17 11:27, Andreas Benzler wrote:
> Hello while I wanne try out very special partition,
> i walk through
>
> https://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/ManualInstall
>
> But fail allready at
>
> "INSTALL setup basesystem filesystem"
>
> This is very clear  to me, because rpm don't know the full path (real
> version) or is there some thing wrong ??
>
> Very wired. Doesn't looks like up to date.
>
> Sincerely
>
> Andy

Hi Andy,

It looks like you've posted your question to the wrong list. This is the
CentOS-Devel list for contributions to the development of CentOS.

It looks like you are looking for support using the article to perform a
minimal install so your post is more suited to the main CentOS mailing list.

If you have questions about the document itself, then the CentOS-Docs
list would be the correct place for those.

Thanks