[CentOS-devel] python-etcd

Tue Feb 14 23:07:01 UTC 2017
David Moreau Simard <dms at redhat.com>

Like Alan said, the python-etcd package was rebuilt against CentOS for
the upcoming OpenStack release in a specific repository -- that you
can install if you want but it might contain a lot of things you won't
care about.

We usually rebuild from Fedora or EPEL, for example python-etcd in
Fedora's koji here [1].

[1]: https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=22139

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]