[CentOS-devel] CentOS PaaS SIG meeting (2017-02-15)

Wed Feb 15 18:08:54 UTC 2017
Troy Dawson <tdawson at redhat.com>

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 10:40 AM, Troy Dawson <tdawson at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> It's time for our weekly PaaS SIG sync-up meeting
>
> Time: 1700 UTC - Wedensdays
> Date: Today Wedensday, 15 February 2017
> Where: IRC- Freenode - #centos-devel
>
> Agenda:
> - OpenShift Current StatusI
> -- rpms

--- python-ruamel-yaml and dependencies are published
--- Update to openshift-ansible-3.4.59-2 in testing, should fix issues
with 3.4.59-1
--- Need to work with upstream so we don't have to patch openshift-ansible

> -- Documentation

--- https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/PaaS/OpenShift-External-Docs
---- Will start adding content this week
--- Need to start documentation on Updates

> -- Automated testing and Automated rpm building

--- Ari is working with upstream.  Should have some very good progress
in the next week or so.

> -- images / image building
> -- Multi-arch

--- Pull request merged, but found out it had a bug in it
--- New Pull request is trying to get merged.

> - Discussion on having seperate repo for each release
> -- paas7-openshift-origin-1.4, paas7-openshift-origin-1.5

-- Let's do it
-- Will request tags/targets this week
-- Will work on yum conf repos

> - Open Floor

-- No meeting next week due to key people being gone.