[CentOS-devel] Update on status of CentOS Community Container Pipeline

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Fri Jan 6 16:27:30 UTC 2017

I'm potentially interested in leveraging the CentOS docker registry
infrastructure for container builds in the near future but have some
questions.

Are the containers in that registry built/uploaded/published
"manually" ? Or does CBS support building containers ?
Basically, is there some documentation on how to build and publish
containers there ?

I came across the ContainerPipeline [1] wiki documentation but it
doesn't explain how the containers end up there.

Thanks,

[1]: https://wiki.centos.org/ContainerPipeline

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]