[CentOS-devel] Update on status of CentOS Community Container Pipeline

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Jan 6 17:19:52 UTC 2017

On 06/01/17 16:27, David Moreau Simard wrote:
> I'm potentially interested in leveraging the CentOS docker registry
> infrastructure for container builds in the near future but have some
> questions.
>
> Are the containers in that registry built/uploaded/published
> "manually" ? Or does CBS support building containers ?
> Basically, is there some documentation on how to build and publish
> containers there ?

We dont use CBS for building containers, we use an index at
github.com/centos/container-index - the readme there should give you an
overview on the build, delivery process.

Not quite 100% production ready at this point, we still have a few
issues to iron out, but were not far from 100%

regards

--
Karanbir Singh