[CentOS-devel] Update on status of CentOS Community Container Pipeline

Bamacharan Kundu bamachrn at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 06:04:05 UTC 2017

On 01/17/2017 08:38 AM, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 8:01 AM, Bamacharan Kundu <bamachrn at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Humble,
>>
>> On 01/13/2017 05:28 PM, Humble Devassy Chirammal wrote:
>>> On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 2:14 PM, Bamacharan Kundu <bamachrn at gmail.com
>>> <mailto:bamachrn at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>>

> [snip]
>
>>>     In coming days, we will be focusing on:
>>>
>>>         * Writing the logs on NFS for publishing them to user with checksum
>>>

>>> Can we write these logs to GlusterFS instead of NFS ?
>> Currently we do not have a GlusterFS setup in our prod, so we are going
>> with NFS. You are welcome to send us a patch for GlusterFS support for
>> the pipeline.
>
> This would probably require a better understanding of the set-up where
> NFS could be replaced by Gluster (once it is configured and deployed
> to act as a log store). Could you point to the documentation for the
> same?
We did not write any documentation for logs yet, as we are building this
up. We are having code base in [1], index is [2]. and the wiki for
container pipeline for image details is [3].

[1] https://github.com/centos/container-pipeline-service
[2] https://github.com/centos/container-index
[3] https://wiki.centos.org/ContainerPipeline

Regards