[CentOS-devel] Container image rebuilds (Sclorg)

Mohammed Ahmed

moahmed at redhat.com
Tue Jan 17 11:01:36 UTC 2017

Hi,

 All images on the container pipeline are undergoing a rebuild based on
updated centos base images, which should finish in a few hours.

I will forward any failure messages to emails provided in Dockerfile
maintainer tags, if i can find them, and/or raise issues for the container
build failures.

In all other cases, it is highly recommended that you try out the newer
build of containers from Sclorg containers[1-18], to ensure the containers
maintain their functionality.

-
The projects currently tracked by the Container Pipeline service are
available in the container index[19] and the read me there should help
anyone who wants to build the container on the pipeline as to how they can
on board their container(s) onto the pipeline.

The code base resides on container pipeline service repository on
github[20] and all pull able containers (containers built successfully by
the pipeline and available on registry.centos.org) are listed on the wiki
page[21]

[1] https://github.com/sclorg/postgresql-container
[2] https://github.com/sclorg/s2i-base-container
[3] https://github.com/sclorg/mysql-container
[4] https://github.com/sclorg/nginx-container
[5] https://github.com/sclorg/ror-container
[6] https://github.com/sclorg/thermostat-container
[7] https://github.com/sclorg/devtoolset-container
[8] https://github.com/sclorg/mariadb-container
[9] https://github.com/sclorg/mongodb-container
[10] https://github.com/sclorg/s2i-python-container
[11] https://github.com/sclorg/s2i-php-container
[12] https://github.com/sclorg/s2i-perl-container
[13] https://github.com/sclorg/s2i-nodejs-container
[14] https://github.com/sclorg/httpd-container
[15] https://github.com/sclorg/passenger-container
[16] https://github.com/sclorg/varnish-container
[17] https://github.com/sclorg/s2i-ruby-container
[18] https://github.com/sclorg/redis-container
[19] https://github.com/CentOS/container-index
[20] https://github.com/centos/container-pipeline-service
[21] https://wiki.centos.org/ContainerPipeline

--
*Mohammed Zeeshan Ahmed*
Associate Software Engineer, Redhat Developers Team (Devtools)

RED HAT | DIFFERENT FOR THE SAKE OF BETTER TECHNOLOGY

Find out why every airline, telecom, commercial bank, healthcare, and
financial data services company in the Fortune 500 relies on Red Hat.

Trusted | Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com/en/about/trusted>