[CentOS-devel] 2017-01-31 cbs.centos.org infrastructure upgrade.

Thomas Oulevey

thomas.oulevey at cern.ch
Tue Jan 24 20:36:06 UTC 2017

Dear All,

Please note that next week on Tuesday cbs.centos.org will be upgraded to
support newer features and allow us to improve our vagrant images type
coverage.

What does that mean for you ?

Next Tuesday, we'll upgrade koji and imagefactory to latest version.
The change is scheduled to be implemented on Tuesday January 31st, 8:00
am UTC time
You can convert to local time with $(date -d '2017-01-31 8:00 UTC')

What will be the impact ?

Koji build service will be down for an hour.
It will not be possible to build new packages or images.
Please note that temporary repositories served on cbs.centos.org will be
also affected as nodes will be rebooted to run latest kernel (Mostly
used for CI).

Please let us know before Friday January 27th if it could impact
dramatically your work/releases schedule.

--
Thomas on behalf of the infrastructure team.