[CentOS-devel] Any plans to update sclo-vagrant1?

Laurentiu Pancescu

lpancescu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 15:50:04 UTC 2017

On 20/01/17 15:28, Jeff Sheltren wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 3:20 AM, Laurentiu Pancescu <lpancescu at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> I believe you're referring to this bug in Vagrant 1.9.1 (
> https://github.com/mitchellh/vagrant/issues/8166) which also links out to
> some other related/duplicate issues.  FWIW, it appears a manual 'service
> network restart' will load the network interfaces that get disabled by
> Vagrant. At least that worked for me, obviously not ideal though.  Sadly
> there seem to be quite a few "breaking" issues in recent Vagrant releases,
> seemingly due to lack of testing upstream :(  They do get fixed, but it can
> take weeks for new releases to be pushed including the fix.

We offered help with testing and CI, but they didn't seem interested.

I noticed that the ownership, permissions and SELinux context on
ifcfg-eth1 (created by Vagrant) look very different than ifcfg-eth0.
That doesn't prevent version 1.9.0 from working, so maybe it doesn't
really matter.  I just went back to 1.9.0, which seems to be working for
what I need.

Regards,
Laurențiu