[CentOS-devel] CentOS PaaS SIG meeting (2017-07-05)

Troy Dawson tdawson at redhat.com
Wed Jul 5 17:53:59 UTC 2017

Here are the meeting highlights, inline

On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 8:06 AM, Troy Dawson <tdawson at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> It's time for our weekly PaaS SIG sync-up meeting
>
> Time: 1700 UTC - Wedensdays (date -d "1700 UTC")
> Date: Today Wedensday, 05 July 2017
> Where: IRC- Freenode - #centos-devel
>
> Agenda:
> - OpenShift Current Status
> -- rpms
> -- Automated rpm building and Automated testing

--- automated test builds are currently running, and bugs being worked out
--- origin-3.6.0-alpha2 and openshift-ansible non-scratch the end of
the day if it all works

> -- Documentation

--- herlo released his article on opensource.com -
https://opensource.com/article/17/6/linchpin
--- https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/PaaS/OpenShift-External-Docs

> -- Images and Image building
> -- Multi-arch

--- We've got the ticket created for paas7-openshift-multiarch -
https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=13479

> -- minishift (marcindulak and lalatenduM)
> - Open Floor

-- dmsimard on docker-py
--- docker is officially transitioning from docker-py to docker and
docker-py will be deprecated
--- For cbs that means that python-docker
(https://cbs.centos.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=5653)
  will be the package to use instead of python-docker-py
(https://cbs.centos.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=476)