[CentOS-devel] openldap with ndb

Samuel Bernardo

samuelbernardo.mail at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 22:35:33 UTC 2017

Hi,

I just joined this mailing list because I compiled with success openldap
with --enable-ndb=yes.

I'm searching for documentation about package development and
versioning, but I didn't find any clue about how to submit a patch for
an existing package.

I was surprised that CentOS 7 has man pages with support for openldap
with ndb backend, but then I realised that openldap package was compiled
with ndb module disabled. I pick source rpm of openldap and compiled it
with a change in configure.in file to pass the checks. Than with the
needed dev packages for MySQL Cluster I obtained a slapd with ndb support.

So I ask for help how to submit my patch for review?

Cheers,

Samuel