[CentOS-devel] CentOS PaaS SIG meeting (2017-12-05)

Troy Dawson

tdawson at redhat.com
Wed Jul 12 17:53:05 UTC 2017

Here are some notes from the meeting.

On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 9:01 AM, Troy Dawson <tdawson at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> It's time for our weekly PaaS SIG sync-up meeting
>
> Time: 1700 UTC - Wedensdays (date -d "1700 UTC")
> Date: Today Wedensday, 12 July 2017
> Where: IRC- Freenode - #centos-devel
>
> Agenda:
> - OpenShift Current Status
> -- rpms
> -- Automated rpm building and Automated testing

-- We now have two automated build queues
--- https://ci.centos.org/job/paas-bfs-candidate-matrix/
---- This will build the latest version which at this point is origin
3.6.0-Alpha.2 and openshift-ansible 3.6   By default it builds a
scratch build but can be overwritten
--- https://ci.centos.org/job/paas-bfs-future-matrix/
---- This will build the latest from the master branch of both origin
and openshift-ansible and generate a scratch build.
--  origin-3.6.0-0.alpha.2.0.3c221d5   and
openshift-ansible-3.6.135-1.el7 are built, need to be tagged into
testing
-- various scratch builds have been succesfully building.

> -- Multi-arch

-- bstinson has created a multi-arch build target.
--- http://cbs.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=17569
--- This builds for  x86_64 ppc64le and aarch64
--- This will be for those alternate builds, so if/when there is a
s390x builders, we'll be able to put it on that target.
-- It's currently a blank canvas
--- goal -  by next weeks meeting we should have everything tagged and
built on there, enough to build both golang and openshift, for all
those arches.

> -- Documentation
> -- minishift
> -- Images and Image building
> - Open Floor

-- kompose moved out of k8s incubator status into a regular project
--- We will put them on the agenda, just like minishift.  We'll just
ping them if they want to give a status