[CentOS-devel] CentOS PaaS openshift origin rpm: missing origin-master

Wed Jul 26 15:56:24 UTC 2017
freebsd at go4more.de <freebsd at go4more.de>

Hello folks,
I am trying to build an openshift cluster on centos7 with rpms. Now, since this afternoon, at least, I can not find the origin-master rpm (containing the systectl service configuration, et.al).
I am sure the origin-master rpm was to be found yesterday; can anyone tell me what happened?

Regards, Stefan.

I have am working with the following Repo List:
base/7/x86_64                                            CentOS-7 - Base
centos-openshift-origin                                  CentOS OpenShift Origin
centos-openshift-origin15                                CentOS OpenShift Origin
extras/7/x86_64                                          CentOS-7 - Extras
updates/7/x86_64                                         CentOS-7 - Updates