[CentOS-devel] CentOS PaaS SIG needs a new Chairman

Troy Dawson

tdawson at redhat.com
Wed Jun 7 15:35:05 UTC 2017

Hi,
My day job has changed. [1]  I no longer have the ties, and
information with the OpenShift stack that I used to have.  Because of
this I feel we need a new chairman for the PaaS SIG.

This has been on the agenda for our weekly meeting, but that's having
limited responses.  Thus this email.  Does anyone want to be the PaaS
SIG Chairman?  Does anyone know of someone who you think would be
good?

Ideas, input welcomes.

Troy

[1] - I'm still working at Red Hat.  I'm now on the RHEL team.