[CentOS-devel] Running openshift on arm64

Mohammed Ahmed

moahmed at redhat.com
Wed Jun 14 10:22:20 UTC 2017

Hi,

  I was wondering if it was possible to deploy openshift on arm64. We need
this for building containers on the CentOS Container Pipeline.

I am aware that there was some talk around rpms for the same, and it would
be helpful if someone could point us to any resources.

--
*Mohammed Zeeshan Ahmed*
Associate Software Engineer, Redhat Developers Team (Devtools)

RED HAT | DIFFERENT FOR THE SAKE OF BETTER TECHNOLOGY

Find out why every airline, telecom, commercial bank, healthcare, and
financial data services company in the Fortune 500 relies on Red Hat.

Trusted | Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com/en/about/trusted>