[CentOS-devel] Running openshift on arm64

Troy Dawson tdawson at redhat.com
Wed Jun 14 13:27:59 UTC 2017

You'll notice that the 1.5 origin builds do aarch64

https://cbs.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=17241

I've also been trying to build dependencies in our -future branch,
which builds x86_64 and aarch64.  But I've noticed that most of our
dependencies are noarch, so I'm not sure that's having any affect.
Nobody's asked yet so I have not done anything else with the aarch64
builds, not even tagging them into the future-testing.

Anyway, try pointing your repos at the future-candidate repo, and see
what happens.
https://cbs.centos.org/repos/paas7-openshift-future-candidate/aarch64/os/

If things are missing, and/or you want packages tagged into
future-testing, or even more, to start having aarch64 show up in the
main repo's, let us know.

Troy