[CentOS-devel] wrong symbol for strings(") in vagrant box description

Laurențiu Păncescu lpancescu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 19:38:58 UTC 2017

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 7:02 PM, Rafal Skolasinski <
r.j.skolasinski at gmail.com> wrote:

> I noticed that next line of code, the one with ``disabled: true`` has
> proper " so I thought it was just typo.

Certainly not a typo in the sense of actually typing these characters
myself (I've never typed them in my life).  But you're right, one of the
lines contains proper quotes for Ruby, and the other doesn't.  Perhaps it
makes a difference whether you type text in the Wordpress editor or paste
it from the clipboard?  Wordpress' visual vs  text editor might also do
this different things (the latter also inserts <p> tags that aren't in the
HTML code you type). I also found another post with proper quotes, which I
assume was pasted rather than typed:

https://seven.centos.org/2016/11/introducing-centos-container-image-scanners/

I'll try to edit the faulty line, or eventually paste it from vim into
Wordpress.

Best regards,
Laurențiu