[CentOS-devel] git.centos.org maint 19th June 15:00 UTC

Laurentiu Pancescu lpancescu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 16:36:30 UTC 2017

On 23/06/17 17:56, Akemi Yagi wrote:
> You now need to add a "/" after the "rpc" like:
>
> https://git.centos.org/rpc/?req=LIST_REPOSITORIES

Indeed, all upstream examples now contain the trailing slash (which is
how I got the idea of trying that out in the first place). [1]

Karanbir was thinking yesterday about adding a redirection so that the
old URLs keep working.  I suspect the root cause could be a change in
Tomcat, but it can be configured to automatically add the trailing
slash, if missing. [2]  Maybe this would be better than HTTP redirects,
as it would need fewer requests.

Regards,
Laurențiu

[1] http://gitblit.com/rpc.html