[CentOS-devel] Docker centos base image

Karanbir Singh kbsingh at centos.org
Tue Mar 21 08:46:25 UTC 2017

On 21/03/17 07:54, Bamacharan Kundu wrote:
> Hi,
>    CentOS base images are being built and updated automatically and
> published to registry.centos.org[1], using CentOS Community Container
> Pipeline[2].

I dont think we are building them in the registry, we just import it
based on the build that Jim ran and pushed.

lets see if we can expand the scope of the work I've been doing with
Zeeshan to get the centos-atomic image built, and we can do some
automation around it. Not a priority for now, but I will circle back
with the team,

--
Karanbir Singh, Project Lead, The CentOS Project
+44-207-0999389 | http://www.centos.org/ | twitter.com/CentOS