[CentOS-devel] Status update on CentOS Community Container Pipeline

Bamacharan Kundu

bkundu at redhat.com
Wed Mar 22 13:53:51 UTC 2017

Hi All,
Here is an update for recent works done on centOS Community Container
Pipeline.

* Caddy server is now available in registry.centos.org
* Nginx with more headers is now available in registry.centos.org
* Workers are  running from same image now.
* Now we support gitlab repos with url ending with .git
* Fixed node permissions from provisioning scripts for local 4 machine setup
* We are now writing failed build logs to NFS and putting the links to
them rather than attaching the log file.

Our Current focus is:
* Getting all mails logged in a mailing list for tracking the emails
received by user.
* Tracking RPMs and updating container images based on changes in RPM
* Containerize Postgresql (upstream) and making sure they work with
openshift
* Single mail notification for end to end status with build logs
* Integrating container capabilities scanner with scan worker

Regards
Bama charan Kundu