[CentOS-devel] CentOS PaaS SIG meeting (2017-03-22)

Troy Dawson tdawson at redhat.com
Wed Mar 22 17:52:47 UTC 2017

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 11:26 AM, Troy Dawson <tdawson at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> It's time for our weekly PaaS SIG sync-up meeting
>
> Time: 1700 UTC - Wedensdays (date -d "1700 UTC")
> Date: Today Wedensday, 22 March 2017
> Where: IRC- Freenode - #centos-devel
>
> Agenda:
> - OpenShift Current StatusI
> -- rpms

--- origin 1.5.0 rc0 is out - will get that built this week
--- origin 3.6.0 alpha0 is out - will work on getting that built this week
--- We will also be building the corresponding openshift-ansible
--- 1.5.0 builds will go in normal origin-testing and origin15-testing
--- 3.6.0 builds will go into future and origin36-testing
--- We will use these as test builds for the automatic building.

> -- Documentation

-- Automated testing and Automated rpm building
--- Will be using the latest rpms as testing of builds
--- A new linch-pin has been released, it is a bug-fix release

> -- Multi-arch

--- Future is set to both x86_64 and aarch64
--- Having out first chicken and egg problem with golang builds

> -- separate repo work

--- The -testing repo's have not shown up yet, they should be here -
https://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/paas/x86_64/
--- Need to ping bstinson

> -- minishift

--- lalatenduM and marcindulak are making very good progress on
getting minishift into rpm form.