[CentOS-devel] Providing checksums for our Vagrant images

Laurentiu Pancescu lpancescu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 10:28:29 UTC 2017

On 23/03/17 11:19, Marcin Dulak wrote:
> can see now that a link to the latest box has been on cloud.centos.org for
> a long time
> https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-announce/2015-June/021162.html

This was always the case, our images are actually stored on
cloud.centos.org, not on Atlas.  Atlas just issues HTTP redirects to the
actual files that "vagrant add" requests:

$ curl -LI
https://atlas.hashicorp.com/centos/boxes/7/versions/1605.01/providers/libvirt.box
HTTP/1.1 302 Found
Cache-Control: no-cache