[CentOS-devel] [ppc64le] diffs between x86_64 and ppc64le repos: qemu-kvm-ev, cockpit

Sandro Bonazzola

sbonazzo at redhat.com
Fri Mar 17 08:05:21 UTC 2017

Hi,
I'm facing some discrepancies in repositories structure for ppc64le.

In x86_64 qemu-kvm-ev is shipped within
http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/virt/x86_64/kvm-common/
which is the path I was expecting. Now, looking at ppc64le I see it shipped
within:
http://mirror.centos.org/altarch/7/extras/ppc64le/Packages/
and being extras enabled by default it overrides qemu-kvm shipped by core
os.
Can we at least replicate the same structure between
http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7 and http://mirror.centos.org/altarch/7 ?

next, I see cockpit available for x86_64 in
http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/extras/x86_64/Packages/
but it's missing in
http://mirror.centos.org/altarch/7/extras/ppc64le/Packages/

I see cockpit in fedora ppc64le:
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=869569
so it should be possible to get it on centos as well.
Can you please build it?

Thanks,

--
Sandro Bonazzola