[CentOS-devel] CentOS PaaS SIG meeting (2017-03-15) Old Time / New Time

Troy Dawson

tdawson at redhat.com
Wed Mar 15 21:26:37 UTC 2017

Notes from meeting inline

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 10:10 AM, Troy Dawson <tdawson at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> It's time for our weekly PaaS SIG sync-up meeting
>
> In America we just had Daylight Savings Time, so this meeting is
> really an hour later for those in America.  I'm not positive about
> other countries.
> To find out the time for you, do the following
>
>   date -d "1700 UTC"
>
> Time: 1700 UTC - Wedensdays
> Date: Today Wedensday, 15 March 2017
> Where: IRC- Freenode - #centos-devel
>
> Agenda:
> - OpenShift Current StatusI
> -- rpms

--- openvswitch-devel-2.6.1-3.git20161206.el7 has been added to
future, regular common, and openshift-origin15 ... all in the testing
areas
---- Since that is for 1.5 and above, it won't get pushed to the
regular release until 1.5 is released.

> -- Documentation
> -- Automated testing and Automated rpm building
> -- images / image building
> -- multi-arch

--- Going to have future set to multi-aarch.  Starting with aarch64,
then when those bugs have worked through, doing ppc64le
--- https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=12977

> -- separate repo work
> -- minishift

--- lalatenduM sent an email to centos-devel letting us know he's
working on getting minishift into the Paas
--- marcindulak would like to help with the effort