[CentOS-devel] Docker centos base image

Bamacharan Kundu

bkundu at redhat.com
Tue Mar 21 07:54:54 UTC 2017

Hi,
   CentOS base images are being built and updated automatically and
published to registry.centos.org[1], using CentOS Community Container
Pipeline[2].

we are tracking the sig cloud instance images[3] for changes in centos
base images in container-index[4].

Please have a look at the images available in registry.centos.org[1].
Please let us know if we are missing something, we will put them in
registry.centos.org.

Regards
Bama Charan Kundu

[1]