[CentOS-devel] Update on CentOS Community Container Pipeline
bkundu at redhat.com
Wed May 10 13:14:21 UTC 2017
Below is an update on recent works for CentOS Community Container Pipeline
* Now emails from prod and test are distinguished, by prepending test
to subject for emails from test.
* Filters are added for scanner rpm verify for centos base image issues.
* Changed email notification for the user to address the image name
* Issues with linter are fixed now to make sure it does not point
registry.centos.org as invalid registry.
* Configurable logrotate policy is added to make sure worker logs are
* For every deployment, fresh images are now pulled for
container-pipeline dependency images.
Our current focus is on:
* Get test_worker and internal registry working with build streamline.
* Make Dockerfile lint trigger work with Mail worker to send an email
if Dockerfile is not present at git_path.
* Fix issues with weekly scan mail to point to proper logs
* Fix errors coming for services when they are not able to
communicate to beanstalk
* Work on email module to be able to receive send email request from
all other module
* Logging - Storing logs per build and also having shadow rotating
logfile where all logs are streamlined
We are working to get the below projects in registry.centos.org
* Review board
Bama Charan Kundu
More information about the CentOS-devel