[CentOS-devel] [question] audio and realtime SIG

Markus Seeber

markus.seeber at spectralbird.de
Wed May 17 12:04:43 UTC 2017

Hello,
I remember there has been some interest in creating an audio related SIG
a few years ago and I'd like to know if anything has come out of that.
Related to that, I wonder if there is a realtime related SIG. From a
first quick search over the wiki pages there does not seem to be such a
thing. On the other hand I know that CERN has put some effort in
maintaining rt-kernels for their rt messaging grid.
Is there anything going on the CentOS side in regard to these use cases?

best regards
Markus