[CentOS-devel] Problem logging into cbs.centos.org

Fabian Arrotin arrfab at centos.org
Wed May 24 06:00:00 UTC 2017

On 23/05/17 21:15, Thomas F Herbert wrote:
> All:
>
> I no longer can log in to https://cbs.centos.org/koji/login
>
> I get SSL_ERROR_HANDSHAKE_FAILURE_ALERT
>
> Did I forget a procedure along the way after generating new keys as
> instructed by email?
>
> accounts.centos.org works fine.
>
> --Tom

Hi,

Why would you want to login on the koji web ui ? There nothing really to
be seen there so everything happens at the command line.

Long story short : https://cbs.centos.org uses X509 cert authentication
so you can login, but only after you've imported your key+cert bundle
into a pkcs12 format in your browser , which you didn't do

That's also the reason why it's not documented in the SIG Guide
(https://wiki.centos.org/SIGGuide)

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab