[CentOS-devel] Bazel test cases timing out on CentOS 7.

Atul Sowani

sowani at gmail.com
Wed May 17 11:29:48 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have observed that certain Bazel test cases from the test suite are
timing out on CentOS 7 (kernel version 3.10.0-123.el7.x86_64). For example,
I tried bazel_coverage_test (using command bazel test
//src/test/shell/bazel:bazel_coverage_test) and observed that it just
hangs. I tried tracing it using strace (log attached).

This seems to be CentOS specific behavior as I did not observe this on
Ubuntu 16.04.

Has anybody observed this? Is this a regression as far as CentOS is
concerned?

Thanks,
Atul.