[CentOS-devel] [OpsTools] fluentd packages tagging

Sandro Bonazzola

sbonazzo at redhat.com
Fri May 26 08:59:59 UTC 2017

Hi,
I just discovered we have an issue with the package tagging about fluentd.
 fluentd-0.12.26-2.el7 <http://cbs.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=16789> has
been tagged opstools7-fluentd-012-testing and opstools7-fluentd-012-release
 but never got published.
The published package is fluentd-0.12.26-1.el7
<http://cbs.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=11354> because
of opstools7-elastic-common-testing and

Now, I don't have a clue on how tagging has been mapped to testing and
release repo but I think we need to fix it.

Initial request was:
https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=12718

with following mappings:
for opstools SIG, could you please collect packages from
opstools7-perfmon-common-release
opstools7-common-release
opstools7-elastic2-release
opstools7-sensu-common-release
opstools7-sensu-027-release
and sync them to
https://mirror.centos.org/centos/$releasever/opstools/$basearch/

Right now we have following tags:

$ cbs list-tags |grep opstool|grep release
opstools7-common-release
opstools7-elastic-2-release
opstools7-elastic-common-release
opstools7-fluentd-012-release
opstools7-perfmon-common-release
opstools7-sensu-023-release
opstools7-sensu-027-release
opstools7-sensu-common-release

can we review the mappings in order to get fluentd packages correctly
published?
Personally I would be happy if fluentd and collectd can be in their own
repo so they won't require openstack as dependency repo.

Thanks,

--

SANDRO BONAZZOLA

ASSOCIATE MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA ENG VIRTUALIZATION R&D

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>
<https://red.ht/sig>
TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>