[CentOS-devel] [storage] ceph-ansible tagged for -testing

Giulio Fidente

gfidente at fedoraproject.org
Tue May 23 16:43:11 UTC 2017

On 05/18/2017 11:42 AM, Giulio Fidente wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we have tagged for testing ceph-ansible 2.2 in the jewel repo!
>
> Its dependencies, including ansible, are cross-tagged. These can be
> explored at http://cbs.centos.org/koji/builds?order=nvr&tagID=654
>
> If you wanted to deploy Ceph using ceph-ansible, this is the right time
> to start testing it! :D

the ceph-ansible build has been tagged for -release today
http://cbs.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=17173

and with it, ansible and its deps, cross-tagged from cloud7-*-release,
until we get them in a shared repo:
http://cbs.centos.org/koji/builds?tagID=655

many thanks especially to the people who helped testing it
--
Giulio Fidente
GPG KEY: 08D733BA