[CentOS-devel] [OpsTools] fluentd packages tagging

Sandro Bonazzola

sbonazzo at redhat.com
Mon May 29 10:56:48 UTC 2017

On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 12:20 PM, Matthias Runge <mrunge at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 10:52:01AM +0200, Sandro Bonazzola wrote:
> > On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 10:15 AM, Matthias Runge <mrunge at redhat.com>
> wrote:

> > > fluentd.

> and if
> them to

> correctly
> their own
> > >
> > > Packages tagged and not landing somewhere is unfortunate and should be
> > > sorted out.
> > > Unfortunately, that is nothing we can do, that is something for
> > > CentOS infra folks.
> > >

> > Well, we need to tell CentOS infra folks which tags should be published
> and
> > where :-)
> > So, I can open a ticket for adding the mappings for fluentd-012 tags,
> where
> > the packages should land?
> >
> > https://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/opstools/$basearch/fluentd/ ?
> > guessed above because on mirrors we have:
> > http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/opstools/x86_64/fluentd/
>
> on buildlogs, the path is https://buildlogs.centos.org/
> centos/7/opstools/x86_64/logging/
>
> There is https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=12718
> which also requests to publish packages from
> opstools7-fluentd-012-release
> to https://mirror.centos.org/centos/$releasever/opstools/$basearch/
>
> Maybe I've missed something?

Brian, can you please look again at https://bugs.centos.org/view.
php?id=12718 ?
As Matthias noted, there was already a request for this publishing.

> Matthias
> --
> Matthias Runge <mrunge at redhat.com>

--

SANDRO BONAZZOLA

ASSOCIATE MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA ENG VIRTUALIZATION R&D

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>
<https://red.ht/sig>
TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>