[CentOS-devel] Call for presentations: CentOS Dojo, Brussels, February 2nd, before FOSDEM

Rich Bowen

rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Oct 31 12:23:22 UTC 2017

As you may be aware, we are once again planning to hold the annual
pre-FOSDEM Dojo in Brussels, February 2nd, 2018.

The CFP for this event is open, and there's more information in this
blog post:
https://seven.centos.org/2017/10/feb-2-2018-centos-dojo-at-fosdem/

We're looking for talks about CentOS - any and all aspects of CentOS,
and the various communities/projects that rely on CentOS for their CI,
development platforms, or where they are deployed. We're particularly
looking for case studies of how you use CentOS in your production
deployments to make the world better.

The CFP closes on November 5th, at midnight. Please get your talks in,
so that we can once again put together a great schedule. See the 2017
schedule, at https://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/Brussels2017 , for
inspiration as to what kind of talks were chosen last year.

Thanks!

--
Rich Bowen: Community Architect
rbowen at redhat.com