[CentOS-devel] SCLo rh-php71 installability

Kevin Stange

kevin at steadfast.net
Wed Oct 25 17:55:13 UTC 2017

I was poking around in the available SCLo package tree and I noticed
that rh-php71 is available, but not installable because there are no
public packages to satisfy its dependencies:

http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/sclo/x86_64/rh/rh-php71/

I poked around the buildlogs trees and found that it IS available there,
last touched in August:

https://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/sclo/x86_64/rh/rh-php71/

Is there anything that's holding up php71 from reaching the release repo
that I can help with?

--
Kevin Stange
Chief Technology Officer