[CentOS-devel] SRPMS for AltArch (more specifically aarch64 kernel)

Dominique Martinet

dominique.martinet at cea.fr
Mon Sep 11 11:33:11 UTC 2017

Hi folks,

I've asked on IRC and have been pointed to this list.

I can't seem to find this particular source rpm:

kernel-aarch64-4.5.0-29.el7.src.rpm

which is what is pointed by `rpm -qi kernel` on my system.

Are these supposed to be available anywhere? Looking on google I only
see one for an older release in someone's centos user/people page, but I
can't seem to find these in any repo.

The debuginfo are properly here but it's good to have sources as well
when messing around with low level stuff :)

Cheers and thanks for the hard work,
--
Dominique Martinet