[CentOS-devel] Publishing pre-baked OpenShift Origin images

Scott Dodson

sdodson at redhat.com
Wed Sep 13 17:31:26 UTC 2017

In openshift-ansible we've been working on tooling to create golden images
and shift the model from running ansible on each provisioned host to
creating hosts that bootstrap themselves when provided an API endpoint and
a token. We'd like to explore publishing a Centos based Origin AMI so that
people could use an existing image without even having to bake their own.

Should we coordinate this through either SIG Cloud or SIG PaaS or should we
just go ahead and do it on our own for now and work to integrate with those
SIGs in the future?

--
Scott