[CentOS-devel] SIG content for altarch not landing yet on mirrors.centos.org

Sandro Bonazzola

sbonazzo at redhat.com
Thu Sep 14 05:40:52 UTC 2017

Hi,
I hoped that CentOS 7.4 release would have helped closing gaps between
x86_64 and other arches, but sadly it didn't happen.
What do we need to do for getting the following bugs moving on?
https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=13633 - opstools SIG aarch64 and
ppc64le released packages are not published
https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=13283 - Virt and OpsTools SIG altarch
packages are not published on mirror.centos.org
https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=11457 - Please establish publishing
pipeline for ovirt 4.0 altarch hierarchy (well, now should be 4.1 not 4.0)

I guess other SIGs are in the same state since I don't see storage or cloud
repos as well on http://mirror.centos.org/altarch/7/

Thanks,

--

SANDRO BONAZZOLA

ASSOCIATE MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA ENG VIRTUALIZATION R&D

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>
<https://red.ht/sig>
TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>