[CentOS-devel] automating paas auth to CBS

Ken Dreyer

kdreyer at redhat.com
Thu Sep 21 11:59:13 UTC 2017

Hi Clint,

Recently I was looking into automatically building some ceph packages in
CBS, and I was curious how you're doing automatic CBS builds with the paas user.

I'm guessing you've generated the paas CentOS FAS x509 cert with
centos-cert, and then you upload that .centos.cert file into some
Jenkins instance? Is that ci.centos.org or something else?

I see mention of the account creation @
https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=11465, but there's no mention of
how long-lived this FAS x509 cert is. Does it expire every six months
like all the others?

- Ken