[CentOS-devel] Publishing pre-baked OpenShift Origin images

Scott Dodson

sdodson at redhat.com
Wed Sep 13 22:39:56 UTC 2017

On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 5:50 PM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org>
wrote:

> On 13/09/17 22:29, Scott Dodson wrote:
>
> > https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible/blob/master/
> roles/openshift_node/defaults/main.yml#L9-L52
> >
> what is the delivery mech ? are you looking at running ansible
> post-install to snapshot then clear out ? or is the aim here to refactor
> this into a kickstart ?

Our preference is to stick with ansible roles and reseal the image.
Feedback we've got is that if someone wishes to customize the image they
prefer to start with their own base image and customize on top of that so
we'd like for them to be able to use the same ansible tooling we use to
prepare an image for bootstrapping.

--
Scott