[CentOS-devel] [URGENT] qemu-kvm-ev 2.9.0 not yet on mirrors.centos.org

Sandro Bonazzola

sbonazzo at redhat.com
Mon Sep 18 12:02:33 UTC 2017

> On 18/09/17 12:19, Sandro Bonazzola wrote:
> > Hi,
> > can we please have qemu-kvm-ev pushed to mirrors ASAP?
> > We tagged it for release while 7.4 was being pushed to mirrors to be
> > picked up at first sync but looks like it's still hanging somewhere.
> > It's becoming a serious with people starting upgrading to CentOS 7.4.
>
> This should get pushed in todays sign run

Any info about why it missed last Friday sign run?

> is there a bug report for the problems people are hitting ?

on oVirt side, the first 2 that comes to my mind are
- Not able to release oVirt Live 4.1.6 because of wrong qemu-kvm-ev included
- Not able to release oVirt Node 4.1.6 because of wrong qemu-kvm-ev included
- Not able to release oVirt Node 4.2.0 alpha because of wrong qemu-kvm-ev
included

Michal can probably details the issue you'll hit running qemu-kvm-ev 2.6
with new libvirt

--

SANDRO BONAZZOLA

ASSOCIATE MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA ENG VIRTUALIZATION R&D

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>
<https://red.ht/sig>
TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>