[CentOS-devel] [HPC SIG] "talking points" for an HPC event

Rich Bowen

rbowen at redhat.com
Thu Apr 26 20:23:27 UTC 2018

I was hoping to get the attention of folks from the HPC SIG to help me
craft a message to take to an HPC event that I'll be attending soon -
ISC-HPC in Frankfurt. I expect that you're aware of it.

Last year, I got questions regarding what's happening in the HPC SIG in
CentOS, and I know at that time it was still fairly young. I was hoping
to get something from you - whether bullet points, a blog post, a video
I should watch, or whatever - so that this year I will be better
informed, and can answer questions intelligently about what's happening
in HPC in CentOS.

I see just one email to this list, from back in October, from Adrian
Reber, about the first SIG meeting, but nothing since then. Are you
having regular meetings that I should attend between now and June?

Thanks for any info you can pass my way.

--Rich

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
@CentOSProject // @rbowen