[CentOS-devel] git19 from sclo-rh missing from repodata

BC centoslistmail at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 12:35:09 UTC 2018

On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 4:25 AM, Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you need leading versions of git, is there a compelling reason not
> to use the RPM's from iusrelease? Those version are up to version
> 2.15.

This isn't about a specific version. It is about
http://mirror.centos.org/centos/6/sclo/x86_64/rh/git19/ having RPMs
that are not in the repodata.Looking closer, it seems the following
dirs are also missing from the repodata:

devassist09
devtoolset-3
devtoolset-4
git19
mariadb55
maven30
mongodb24
mysql55
nginx16
nodejs010
perl516
php54
php55
postgresql92
python33
repodata
rh-mariadb100
rh-maven33
rh-mongodb26
rh-mongodb30upg
rh-mysql56
rh-nodejs4
rh-passenger40
rh-perl520
rh-php56
rh-postgresql94
rh-python34
rh-ror41
rh-ruby22
rh-thermostat16
ror40
ruby193
ruby200
thermostat1
v8314

I mention this because I saw no notice. One day they just disappeared
from the repodata and it is curious that the RPMs themselves are still
there.