[CentOS-devel] Missing Dependency of Openshift 3.10 (Ansible 2.4.3) in repo

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Thu Aug 23 09:58:32 UTC 2018

ricardo.martinelli.oliveira at gmail.com>:

> Unfortunately, we started facing the problem of not shipping Ansible
> in the PaaS SIG repo because there are other SIGs doing the same.
> However, we are working to solve this dependency issue.
>
> For now I'd recommend that you install Ansible 2.6 from the ovirt repos:
>
> https://cbs.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=23936

Feel free to cross-tag to PaaS SIG while we reach a decision on creating an
ansible repo common to everyone.

> On Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 5:48 AM Robert.Grumann at t-online.de
> <Robert.Grumann at t-online.de> wrote:
> >
> > On a virgin system CentOS 7.5 can, unfortunately, after the command
> >

> > #yum install centos-release-openshift-origin"
> >

> > the following command not be executed without error.
> >

> > # yum install openshift-ansible
> >

> > There is a dependency to Ansible 2.4.3 in Openshift 3.10, which
> unfortunately is not in the repo (Only Ansible 2.4.2).
> >

> > Can you please include Ansible 2.4.3 in the rpm repo?
> >

> > Thanks.
> >

> > Robert

SANDRO BONAZZOLA

MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA R&D RHV

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>

sbonazzo at redhat.com
<https://red.ht/sig>
<https://www.redhat.com/en/events/red-hat-open-source-day-italia?sc_cid=701f2000000RgRyAAK>