[CentOS-devel] Missing Dependency of Openshift 3.10 (Ansible 2.4.3) in repo

Ricardo Martinelli Oliveira ricardo.martinelli.oliveira at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 10:19:57 UTC 2018

This has been discussed among the SIGs. the idea is to have only
ansible available through config-mgmt SIG where the other SIGs consume
the package from there. At least, I can tell that from the PaaS SIG
perspective and I understand this is how we are moving with the issue
of having ansible in our repos.